Good morning beautiful W3,
Today I am doing some scary things. I am reaching out to people – some of whom I know well, some who I don’t know at all – to share the passion project Wild and Wise Sisterhood which is so near and dear to my heart.
What is the Wild and Wise Sisterhood project?
It is our brand new subscription box that we are unveiling next month! A few awesome details about it are:
- It is a quarterly box – so you only receive it 4x per year
- Every item is handcrafted by Artisans in India and chosen for you by me personally
- The box will contain 6-8 items that include jewellery, beautifully carved wooden boxes, scarves, journals, home decor, etc.
- Every item is created using ethically sourced, environmentally friendly materials – protecting our planet!
- All items are made honouring Fair Trade conditions and with absolutely NO child labour
- AND $15 from every single box sold will be contributed to Wild and Wise Setu Projects, improving health care, education, community and living conditions for the Artisans – projects that the Sisterhood will follow and receive progress updates on
So you can see why today’s email subject is Shoot For The Moon. This project is a BIG project. As with most of the incredible things in our lives, I couldn’t have even dreamed of this a year ago and couldn’t have imagined the impact we would have the opportunity to make on the lives of others across the world.
And so now, as I am reaching out to others to help us share far and wide, I need to still Shoot For The Moon. I need to put aside my doubts and forge through my fear and do the work it takes.
Yup, time to pull up those big girl pants and get on with it. And I want you to know that you can too W3.
You CAN make your own dreams come true. You CAN shoot for the stars and find your Self among them. You CAN make a difference, make an impact, make a change. BUT …
You do have to take action. That’s the key ingredient. And THAT … can be darned scary sometimes.
So here’s what we are going to do together today. We are going to make a plan. We are going to list ONE, just one action that we can take that would bring us closer to our dream, purpose, passion.
And then, we are going to be accountable … we are going to share it in the Facebook Group. It’s safe to share it there, and who knows you may find support or assistance that you didn’t expect. And it is your stake in the ground, your message to the Universe that you … are taking action.
Just one thing. You’ve got this and I KNOW you can do it. You know me, I am a champion of baby steps. So what’s the baby step you are going to take W3? Do it for you knowing you have an entire Sisterhood backing you up.
Here we go!
PS. Would you like to be a Sisterhood Ambassador and help share this Wild and Wise Passion Project? Reach out to me at email@example.com – I’d love to chat about it!
PPS. Here are those links for you again.