Happy Wednesday W3!
It’s been a few days since you’ve heard from me, as we are switching email platforms (along with so many other things) and so we had to pause during the transition to ensure there weren’t any mixups!
I want to start by saying WOW! And Thank you! You have been emailing, commenting, viewing, suggesting, voting, and sending feedback and love these past weeks and I LOVE IT!
As we’ve been planning our new membership, I’ve also been doing research on subscription boxes among other things and I wanted to share my findings with you so far.
I have tried numerous different subscriptions personally, from Cratejoy, Ipsy, FabFitFun and others. And have stalked sites and reviews to really absorb what you get, vs. what you pay, as well as the experience. And in this little wild and wise experiment … the winner is … FabFitFun!
There are numerous reasons that FabFitFun came out above the rest.
- It is a seasonal box, and not monthly. Keeps it a wonderful surprise treat I receive in the mail four times a year, but isn’t a monthly expense that becomes burdensome.
- The products are full size. I feel like I’m really getting value and it isn’t just a “sample” of a product that I often then can’t find locally.
- The products are desirable and on trend and relevant. This last box included those fun circle beach towels I’d been seeing everywhere. A full size beach towel that on its’ own is the price of the entire FabFitFun Box!
- The retail value of all the products are over $200, while the price of the seasonal box is $49.99. (without any customizations or add-ons of course).
- You can customize and add to your box if you desire. FabFitFun offers great additional options for awesome prices that you can add to your box if you desire, with no extra shipping costs.
- Shipping within the US is Free! I live in Canada and shipping was a very reasonable $8 extra.
- They have a great community, with excellent customer service. This matters. They also offer Fabfitfun TV and a digital magazine … FREE. Check it out!
- The offer a “Refer A Friend” program that rewards everyone! I LOVE THIS! As a customer I am provided with THIS LINK: http://xo.fff.me/fcZOV. If you use this link you get $10 off your first order and I receive a credit toward my next order as well! WIN WIN in the sisterhood world!
So there you have it. My thoughts on the assortment of subscription box options out there! I would love to hear about which subscription boxes you’ve tried and loved! And those you’ve tried and been disappointed by as well … so we can continue to research and direct all of you with the best information – from the power of the tribe!
Have a beautiful day W3 and remember …
You Are Loved,