Good morning W3!
Welcome to all the newest members of our wild and wise family. I can’t tell you how thrilled I am that you have joined us here, and I will work hard to ensure it is a message you look forward to receiving in your inbox!
Thank you to all of you who have been writing to me. I am honoured, humbled, privileged that you trust me with parts of your stories, and I am crazy grateful for the “We are listening” messages letting me know that my words somewhere have resonated with you and helped in some way!!
- The Wine Wednesday girlfriend gabfest – sisterhood soul circle – taking place Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 5:00 pm PT / 8:00 pm ET.
(ok I have checked that date 20 times to make sure it actually IS the Wednesday lol).
This is a virtual online FREE event. You will be sent a link directly to your inbox that will connect you to the event and I will also send you the registration link in case you prefer that (I know some of us like to ensure we are “registered” and tick that box ….) We will also ensure you have reminders as I know our days get busy. I’ve got you covered W3 ~ I promise!
It would be fun if you also wanted to gather some of your girlfriends with you – in your home or send them the link when it arrives … I’d love to meet them!
2. The Wild and Wise Women Around the World Tour! THIS has me SO excited!! With over 350 comments from W3 around the world checking in and saying hello – I again just get so humbled to see … Africa, Phillipines, Dublin, Sweden, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia, UK and more – as well as of course, all over the United States and Canada
That I thought … how can we shorten the distance even MORE? How can we connect and share and learn from each other even MORE? TaDa! The Wild and Wise Women Around the World Tour!
Now, again this will be a virtual project (until we are sponsored by some fabulous supportive airline and hotel chain) 😉 and I will want to chat with YOU!
We are going to have a number of questions that we ask of each wild and wise woman – in whatever part of the world she lives in … so that we can really see how alike and different our daily lives may be AND ALSO take the time to share your mind, your heart, even a little bit of your soul if you’re game … to learn about you and ourselves .. through you.
As you can see, this just bubbled to the surface this weekend so I am still in planning stages.
If you think you would like to be one of part of the W3 Around the World Tour – that you’d like to share your experience, your story …. PLEASE reply to this email with your name, your email address, your location, and a few lines about yourself.
I will also be reaching out for your input on questions you would like to ask of W3 from different corners of the world and if there are other ways you’d like to participate also … reach out!
We are here FOR you. These projects are FOR you, and … I want them to be BY you too – we are in this together. This community is woven of a million beautifully colored threads and each one contributes to the beauty of the outcome.
And now something a bit more personal. I don’t know about you, but I struggle on Mondays. I don’t know if it is just the entire week laid out in front of me, and all that is looming there or what it is exactly, but from the moment my eyes open I honestly would rather just stay in bed than get up and face what’s in front of me.
That sounds dramatic, and it doesn’t need to be because I don’t have anything truly troublesome to greet me … I just struggle on Monday mornings.
And so in order to shift that mindset I have created a Monday Morning Ritual that I now wake up FOR, because I’m so excited and happy about it – and so I wanted to share it with you in case it helps you with ideas to shift your mindset over something you are not particularly looking forward to.
- When I wake in the morning I DO stay in bed just a little bit longer. I breathe, deeply. I look out the french doors in my room to see what the weather holds. I allow my body to wake gently. It’s a special Monday morning gift to just stay put … a little bit longer.
- I get up and get OUT. I grab my bright orange running shoes and hit the street. I walk fast – earphones in – but not super far. This is only 20 mins or so to feel the air on my cheeks, feel my feet moving me down the street, feeling my heart beat.
- I take a teacher along with me. Right now I am listening to Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes. THIS is like dessert for my soul and my Monday morning companion.
- I pamper ME. When I come home I take a longer shower, use the conditioner that smells like a garden, and put a mud mask on my face. Yup, this ritual is ALL about me, preparing me for the day, and the week.
- I feed my soul. Now a steaming cup of strong dark coffee I settle in – and the first thing I do is read and reply to a few of the emails you have all written me. This is the BEST start to my busy day and I feel you along with me throughout every task, every meeting, every call, every thought and idea about W3.
I start my Monday morning surrounded by all of you. I feel loved. I feel relaxed. I feel ready to face the day. Ready to face Monday. 🙂
And with that on this beautiful Monday W3 … I hope if you ever need help facing your day that my Monday morning ritual may spark ideas that would speak to YOUR soul.
You Are Loved
PS. If you would like to listen to the audio version (or the book which I also have, with heavily folded down corners, highlights and notes in the margins) of Women Who Run with the Wolves, just click the link and it will take you there.
PPS. Don’t forget to send me an email to participate in the W3 Around the World Tour!! Tell me your name, your email address, where you live, and a little bit about you and we will start gathering and planning to get in touch!